Friday, November 2, 2007

READY SET FLY

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we will be on our way today! SF
will fly from MSP to DTW and meet CA and I there to fly to Tokyo and then to
Guangzhou.
I drove SJ and EM to my parents yesterday. It went fairly well...Lets say as
well as can be expected for a sleep deprived mom and 2 kids that just wanted
to see their cousins!
MR will go to school this am and then to our friends house tonight where she
will be till SF is back in the States on the 10th!
Well I better check a few things out and head to the airport
Hope to post from China next!!

4 comments:

Cha said...

Safe travels! Looking forward tot your return -

Cha

Charlotte said...

Yah ! The journey has begun !

Wooohoo ! GZ or bust !

Charlotte
www.rachaeljanew.blogspot.com
9 more days !

Marian said...

I can't wait to hear and finally see how cute JM is!! Thinking of you !

Karen said...

Looking forward to reading your first post from China! Have a safe journey!