Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update on the guys!

Post-op Day 1
It has been a rather eventful 24 hours but thankfully both seem to be doing well. SF had a bit of a headache last evening, but this morning when I stopped to see him he got up in the chair and was working on a liquid breakfast. If all goes well SF will hopefully go home later today.
EM had a much too eventful evening. Thankfully he too is feeling better this am. He is very quiet and for those who know EM you know this is not the way he normally is. We are anticipating a visit from a dog and he thinks that sounds fun. He is now able to focus better and I think the anesthesia and the affects of it are thankfully going away.
EM has been able to keep a bit of sprite down this am and that is the first for anything in his very empty stomach. The MD's have been by and seem pleased and think EM is doing very well.
I am heading to the shower so I can start feeling a bit more human myself.
JM is doing well at home  with his PCA and the girls are being spoiled completely by EM's god-parents. They start spring break in the morning so they are excited about that!
All from here for now.

No comments: