Just a quick note to let you know that we had a long day. EM seems to be doing well. He has not had a fever since last night. He says his "neck" hurts some...I think he means his throat. But he has eaten well and played today. So I think he is winning.
SF went to school and seems to be doing better.
Now hopefully JM will improve overnight and do better tomorrow. He has had a fever most of the day. Comes down with meds and then goes back up. We have spent a good part of the day rocking. He does well for a bit then cries and wants to rock. He isn't eating much and drinking only fair. Hopefully he will sleep tonight. Thanks for the prayers.
I will keep you posted.


2 comments:
Hugs!!! Hugs!!! Hugs!!! Hugs!!!
Love you to pices
Hang in there! Yuck. I hate it when my kids are sick. Prayin' it passes soon!
Post a Comment